Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog.  I am brand new to this blogging business and am feeling a wee bit excited about it.  I do a lot of thinking and observing (don't we all??).  I welcome your comments, thoughts, observations, recommendations and insights.

For today, here is a thought:  pay attention to how the full moon affects you and those around you.  It's actually rather fun and over time, behavioural patterns seem to emerge.  There's so much to see if only you are looking!

3 comments:

  1. I'm cracking the bottle of champagne against your ship! I'm honoured to be the first to leave a comment on your blog. You are such a deeply introspective and profound woman...I look forward to reading about your intellectual and spiritual meanderings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Blog Launch Susan! You are truly one to follow. Nice to know that someone who is so authentically engaged in life can still take time to sit back and reflect over it all. Full moons....observing the behavior of those around me on these days makes me feel normal the rest of the time, since I can go to those bevahioural vistas without trying on most days -hmmm, what is normal:)cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As my dear friend Jen would happily remind any and all, normal is just a setting on the washing machine...

    ReplyDelete